Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mail Bag

"I was pretty happy when Paul Lo-Duche-a came out of the game with what looked like a really painful and serious injury, and I was even happier when I saw a fellow fan of the game, let that cheating bastard have it as he walked in to the dugout. You see, I've never liked Lo Duca. Between the steroids, the poor offense this year, the bad throwing arm, and his placement in the lineup over the hottest hitter on the team, simply because he makes a lot of money. I hope we don't see him back this year honestly, let Stan Kasten and uncle Teddy swallow 6.75 million dollars on the HGH dealer and his obese backup. There were plenty of ways that money could have and should have been wasted last off season. Hopefully without his precious HGH Lo Duca will take more than 8 weeks to come back and by that point he'll be out of shape, and out of practice,and they stick with Jesus Flores and Wil Nieves(additionally very fun names to yell)."-Nats Fan Dave O

1 comment:

Will Yoder said...

I agree, I cant stand lo duca or estrada and think a battery of Nieves and Flores will not only do just fine, but will promise a better future too